Monday, August 9, 2010

E.Learning so far..

I have created a concept map to show what I have taken from E.Leaning so far and to demonstrate what a great tool bubbl.us can be to group ideas and information together. I love using concept maps as it allows me to understand information more easily and I also find it easier when you need to revise information as it is right in front of you instead of in a big chunk of writing where you have to read through the whole thing again.

I think bubbl.us would be a great tool in the classroom to use for many different purposes. It could be used at the beginning of a unit to find out what the students already know about a certain topic or it could be used at the end to demonstrate what they have learnt after their summative assessment piece. The fact that it can be done on a computer and not just on paper will make it even more engaging for the students. They can easily edit, change the colours and save it for future reference.









No comments:

Post a Comment