Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blogging...

I was shown a really interesting tool in today's tute, it's called TagCrowd and I have an example below. I think it is a really creative way to display the key ideas about a certain topic and why they are important. As you can see I have talked about blogs and all the important things that I believe that are related to them and what makes them such a great learning tool.

TagCrowd could be used in the classroom by giving students a topic and getting them to put in the key words that relate to that topic, just like I have done. For example you could get students to write all the key words to do with mammals. They could either post the TagCrowd image on their blog/website or even print it out to display around the classroom.





created at TagCrowd.com


No comments:

Post a Comment