Monday, July 19, 2010

My first ever blog...

Hi everyone,

I have had lots of issues with broken laptop chargers and cracked laptop screens (and a clumpsy partner) so it is great to be able to finally post something on here!!

I have never used a blog before although I have heard a lot about them. I think they would be a great way for people to connect on certain issues and would be great to use in the classroom, especially upper primary/highschool. Although there is no reason why a whole class could not work on a blog entry together and then submit it for the early years of primary school.

One aspect of the last tute that has really stuck in my mind was the use of wiki's and weebly; in particular weebly. I think this would be great to use to show students assessment criteria for a task or even have some examples up there so the students know exactly what is expected of them. Also, nobody can edit it!!

Hope this has been an interesting read...

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment